Search

Monday, August 16, 2010

Follow The Money

Not at all what I thought it would be. Don't really KNOW what I expected, but this book was so surprising...it blew me away! A collection of interconnected short stories where each "chapter" introduces new characters, but also weaves in some previous ones in such a devious way that you are basically left with your mouth hanging open. I absolutely LOVED this book! I won't give away too much of the plot...that would really ruin it for everyone (because you HAVE to read this book!)...but let's just say there is a bunch, and I mean a BUNCH of money involved. A cast of the most misfit characters I've ever met (and yes, you'll feel like you met them too when you're finished). Ross' way of writing is hilarious...you'll catch yourself either laughing or shaking your head because you just GET it! Highly recommended. Great job Ross (now, seriously...where's the money?).

No comments:

Post a Comment